Caught a few today

• dodge_boy
    Minocqua, Wi

Got out for awhile down fishermans road and did pretty good. Kept 16 for a meal.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

We were probably out at the same time. It was a pretty decent bite. Will probably be back out tomorrow morning/afternoon.

dodge_boy
    Minocqua, Wi

Was that you at the end of fishermans road about 930? I was in the red ford that drove through when you were unloading.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Yep, that was about the time I got there. I have the big IDA sticker in the back window of my truck.

dodge_boy
    Minocqua, Wi

Yep that was you. Saw your other post. Will be out tomorrow morning again. Might try a few other places and see what’s happening.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I seen there were some guys fishing in front of Scaeffers this afternoon. They are also fishing by the Sailboat Club, but I haven’t been there yet or ever. I am waiting to try Third Lake some time soon. That always has some real nice gills. Maybe we will meet up sometime

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Here’s the pic of the fish Dodge Caught this afternoon.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

That is gonna make some nice filets

haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

Nice Fish DodgeBoy,
    I hope to get out again soon with some super fishing guide that can put me on fish like that!
    Are you busy over the next few days/weeks?
    Later

dodge_boy
    Minocqua, Wi

I would have to check my calendar. Let me see here, looks like I’m free for a few weeks here. Just give me a call whenever ya wanna get out.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I cant take it anymore. I took tomorrow afternoon off so a friend and i can go. We’ll be taking a rope just in case….

haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

Wait, Wait Dodge boy you would charge to much, or at least want my wife to pay to much!
    Thanks for coming along to look at doors, “let’s see if I were you I would take the most expensive door I could find then have it gold plated!”
    Again a thousand thanks…you dork!
    Woops that may be seen as a personal attack?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.