Pool 10 Ice GTG 1/7/06 Motel Info “Canceled”

• Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

We have 20 rooms reserved for the PdC Pool 10 Ice GTG on Janurary 7th 2006

The Brisbois Motor Lodge will be the place again this year, and for those of you that attended last year it’s the same motel no matter what you call it !!!

Rooms will be $59.00 each for an inside room and there are alos rooms that have a door leading to the outside(these are facing the front) for $49.00

You can book rooms by calling 1-608-326-8404 and ask for a room in the Koonce block.

We will also get the party room for the after the ice fishing festivities

I look forward to seeing you all there !!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

This years Pool 10 Ice Fishing Get Together has been Canceled. Due to the more then ideal temps for making ice I have decided to cancel this years GTG. Two of my friends have fallen through and just last night another has fallen through..This is a Saftey Concern on my part, as I do not want anything to happen to anyone while ice fishing here…If it looks better later in the season I will re post this with a new date, but for now this is canceled. Please call the motel and cancel any reservations you may have made…

Stay Safe

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

This is probably a good idea Dave. Unfortunately, we cannot control the darn weather! I think everyone should pull there boats out, and head to Everts! Dean! Got room???
    Tuck

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

I think everyone should pull there boats out, and head to Everts! Dean! Got room???

I think that’s a GREAT idea.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I don’t have a boat, but I would definitely be in for moving to Evert’s

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

I don’t have a boat

I can pick you up and you can fish out of mine.

Ron

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Maybe instead of “CANCELED”, it should be listed as “Relocated to pool 4, bring your boat”. I am bummed that it got canceled though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.