6 inches!

• matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Yup I couldn’t beleive it, I had a feeling I was late. Went and checked the thickness today and sure enough I was fishing by noon. I just didn’t know I could have taken the Wheeler out there. So just to do a little bragging,….4 hours of fishing and 5 wallys for dinner.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Were you fishing Kron’s Bay in the mighty Sauk river this afternoon???

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

No sir, got good ice there already? Sheesh I’m way behind this year. All of sudden the ice season crept up on me and bit me in the . All old line. couldn’t find my trusty spoons.But hey I guess I made up for it today.

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

still have told us what lake

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

should’ve kept my mouth shut. Sorry guys But theres no way I’m letting this slip out. Theres something I like about a lake to myself. Don’t worry we’ll all be on soon enough.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Hey Matt I grew up on the mighty sauk river and i now live in st michael and bucky lives in the deep south!! Don’t have to worry about us hitting your honey hole!!

col._klink
    St Paul

Big deal, I been on Lake of the Woods for over a week pounding the Eyes. That is no secret. And Red is ready. Get them before they are netted and the idians close Red FOREVER!!!

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Buck12, are you going to Milly for sure JAN 21 for the GTG. I’d like to go but I’m not sure if the clan can or not.

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

I will be there for sure, going up this weekend to hit some of the local lakes and check out the pond as well!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.