Frabill seating system

• Greenju

just got a Frabill XL twin ice shelter…but it has the old seats in it…how can i get the new modular seating system?? i cant find anywhere where i can buy it…anybody know anything??

dano2

you cant buy it seperatly anymore,they come with the house this year. I have checked every where around where I live, plus on the internet. I called Frabill today and left a message, hopefullly they will call back next week. If I cant get the seating system, I will just sell my icecruiser 200, and get an otter or clam and say the heck with frabill for screwing people over, but hopefully they will make them available for those that bought a new house last year.

Greenju

I email them and they said that they do not sell the pads seperatly….thats bull…why not?? thats all i want is the pads for my plastic seats…i have the modular seats with no pads…thats dumb they do not sell them seperatly.

if they call you back…let me know what they have to say…as them if they will ever have the pads available seperatly??

phishmn

The Frabill rep at the Ice Fishing Show said the new seats can be purchased seperate for $70 per seat. They do not sell just the padding. We asked and laughed at the response. Of course you can not just sell the padding.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.