Pool 10 – GTG “DATE SET 1/7/06″Canceled”

• Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Quote:

they can still reject them if there any police records

I have run a very clean ship…there will be no problems here….

as for the other stuff…well it is a long winter…after the calls i did, they should have me up and running by spring

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

Quote:

they can still reject them if there any police records

I have run a very clean ship…there will be no problems here….

Amazing how changing a name can help….JK.
    Congrats Dave!!!

herb
    6ft under

Hey Koonce, I guess you forgot about the time when you———-oh, never mind. They’ll find it.

FallingRock1
    Eastman Wi

Was that on a lake in Minn. Long drive home I heard.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

15 days away, but whos counting

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I’m headding out this morning to do some scouting…I’ll have a map and some exact locations for the GTG this year within the week !!

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

can you include the location of bait shop on the map? Also, do you expect this to be at a mainly panfish location? Just trying go determine what equipment I should be hauling along.

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

very good point. I should have my flasher by then as well so it shouldnt be a problem for me either but yeah make sure to let us know the features of this spot when you are finished scouting. I hope i can make it!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I sure hope we get some more seasonal weather soon….or you guys will need to bring your boats

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

This years Pool 10 Ice Fishing Get Together has been Canceled. Due to the more then ideal temps for making ice I have decided to cancel this years GTG. Two of my friends have fallen through and just last night another has fallen through..This is a Saftey Concern on my part, as I do not want anything to happen to anyone while ice fishing here…If it looks better later in the season I will re post this with a new date, but for now this is canceled. Please call the motel and cancel any reservations you may have made…

Stay Safe

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Man I was so looking forward to GTG with you all. Didn’t even plan on fishing, just want to share info and party.

Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.