2005 Ice Show

• scottsteil
    Central MN

Just a reminder that the 2005 Ice Fishing and Winter Sports Show is December 2-4 this year at the River Centre. The show is always a good time and you get you see what is new to the market for the year.

I will be there with MarCum and once again they have some great products coming out. Last year I saw quite a few IDA’ers there…even Briank

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Is this the weekend Marcum is going to release the new product??????

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

Scott –

how can you be there and at Mille Lacs with me for first ice

scottsteil
    Central MN

That is a good question…First Ice..I don’t miss it! It is a rare year when we are on Mille Lacs by that weekend. With these warm winters we are having, we sometimes are not on by the 10th yet.

MarCum’s new products are being shipped. I should have mine by the Monday. They will have all the new units at the ice show.

By the way, I listed my OVS 560 underwater camera for sale for $500, I can’t believe an ice fisherman hasn’t snatched that up yet. They are a must on Mille Lacs!!!

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

yeah I know, wishfull thinking at best, Earliest I remember was I think was 99?? I don’t remember the date but we were out there thanksgiving weekend in cove watching the rollers about 200yds away Wasn’t the smartest thing to do but we the perch and pike there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.