ICE

• shaley
    Milford IA

Minnewasta and the north end of East Okobiji had ice on them today, times close boys fire up the augers.

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Shawn,Brian and I had some work to do today up there and seen the ice on Minne.We get some cool temps at night and it won’t be long.We going to meet somewhere for first ice??
    Ryan Hale

shaley
    Milford IA

I’m ready lets go. Name the place we’ll be there. Shacks getting loaded Sunday for the season Just tell your slave driving boss its your turn for a day off , hes taken his share hunting

Brian Lyons

Hey Ryan,

A young man from Sheldon just joined our team at work. He tells me there is great early perch and eye action in your part of the state. How critical is it to be on the ice early?

hntnful
    Everly Iowa

Shaun I wanna go TOOOO!!!!!_Besides I helped Ryan get his new Shack while we were supposed to be working

WE saw that booner buck again today–same spot!!!

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Big B,we can have a really good bite some years on Spirit Lake for perch and eyes.Last year was slow on Spirit for the perch but they’ll get going again in the near future.

Hey Brian did the ole’ boys from Tenn. get any shooting in the afternoon?I seen you at Barbs for lunch when I went by.

And yes that was a huge buck we seen today.

Ryan Hale

goody
    Iowa (Des Moines area)

I want early ice TOO!!!!

goody

shaley
    Milford IA

Which big buck the one by the house your building or the one in the grass we hunted?? Lots of big bucks around gotta narrow it down a little Theres one less by Village west a Chevy got him this morning looked like a 140-150 class buck, heavy and wide but was short on tine length.

Goody look forward to fishing with ya on the ice again this year, least we wont be tossing muskie lures at you this time besides it was Brians idea anyway I tried talking him out of it

goody
    Iowa (Des Moines area)

Yeah, I figured as much…

goody

hntnful
    Everly Iowa

Hey now I think Goody was a good sport by sticking around so long Considering that was the first time I ever threw something that big!!

First Ice can’t come to soon . I planto do a lot more fishing up here this year beens the wife is expecting and she thinks I need to stay around home

I cooked the tennesee guys northern-goose and pheasant for supper. They were astounded at how good it all was because neither one of them had goose or northern before. When I was cleaning out my vest i found $100 . They must have had fun.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.