Who’s Ready?

• Fife
    Ramsey, MN

The store I work at has been getting all our ice stuff for about a week now. Nothing new or exciting until today. The big shipment of ice houses and rods came today. A couple clams, some Frabils, and about a dozen fish traps. I can’t wait to climb into my Fishtrap Yukon. The new Genz rods look pretty decent too. Next week the deer stuff goes and out comes the ice fishing stuff. I talked my manager into getting a few LX-3s so I am excited to play with them too.
    Don’t get me wrong, the gun is still ready for more pheasants, but bring on the cold.

hof
    Rochester, MN

Yes, we are ready here. Transformed our store into the ice fishing mecca today. Lots of ice rods & reels, all the various necessities, not to mention our 20,000 ice lures!
    Bring on the ice!

Good Fishing,
    Mike

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Yeah I gotta get moving I’ve been talking about posting my shack for sale for a couple weeks, but I have to set it up for pics, so I’ve been dragging. I think I’m going to buy new rods and reels this year, well see, certainly a new shack anyways.

I know Gander in lakeville is having Dave Genz and the Ice team out again, I’m sure I’ll be in listening to some ice fishing tips and buying so stuff I “need”

slab-hunter
    Red Wing, MN

I’m soooo ready, it’s damned near all I think about. Day and night. I’m looking at purchasing a 4 wheeler to tow the shack where ever I want it.
    Just too much…. my brain is going into overdrive.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Now I really did it. I booked my trip to LOTW today. I am going to Zippel Bay in January. I can’t wait to be pulling up walleyes as fast as I catch crappies.

scottsteil
    Central MN

Oh Man, am I ready

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Some people get the Ice fishing itch…..I think I got the ice fishing rash

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.