Upper Red LOW Sleepers

• buffyj
    Minneapolis

I want to take my dad on a weekend fishing trip to Upper Red and LOW and I am looking for some sleepers that are not too expensive. Any suggestions?

scottsteil
    Central MN

Check out http://www.waskishminnowstation.com (218)647-8652 Kelly does a great job!!

Also check out Russ & Judy’s Rentals (320) 356-7792

I can personally recommend both of these places, they do a great job staying after the fish. You can tell them you got their name from Scott Steil.

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

I stayed at a cabin last year $100 a night, I think it was better than a sleeper, plus with the exception of a few 2am runs most of the fish I caught were during the morning and evening with more often than not a soild day bite.

here is his # 647-8701

xplorer
    Cloquet, MN

I had heard that Kelly P is already booked for the weekends this winter, but call to make sure, as he is “the man” on Red.

I took my F-I-L last year and stayed with Bearpaw guides last January and had a good time. The 2 man was kinda small so we booked a 3 man this january. Steve and Tyler put us on some great fishing, lots of crappies and walleyes. Fish hit at all times of the day and night. Cant wait to be up there again

buffyj
    Minneapolis

Thanks for the info

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.