panfishing

• starkj25

anyone catching any panfish around the eau claire area or up on lac courte oreilles?

HOOKSET
    Strum Wisconsin 40 Mi North of Pool 4

I`ve heard of some nice perch coming off of lake altoona. It has some of the nicest perch around if you can find them. The birchwood area is giving up some nice crappies, hope to get out next week.

craighaz
    altoona,wi

I just got back from lake altoona caught alot of little crappies ended up with only four that were over ten inches i didnt get any perch but my dad had three nice ones. The perch action on that lake varys day to day.But watch the boat landing on the altoona side its busted up again so when driving onto the lake go down the left side the right side has a couple holes in it.

starkj25

went out today on lake tainter. Dont know what me and my friend were thinking, we got out at about 12 and came back at like 4. Neither of us caught anything and we drill about 15 holes by hand and dropped the vex in them and never saw a fish. If anyone else has any ideas where to go it would be appreciated to let me in on a few hints
    There was about 30″+ of ice.

red89
    Hudson

Me and my dad fish Lac Courte Oreilles alot and so far this year the panfish have been really slow. He just went there yesterday and said he only caught a few bluegills and only saw one guy who had a couple crappies. I’m hoping it might still heat up, but with how its been so far this year I don’t know if it will. Sorry I don’t know any spots around the Eau Claire area.

red89

starkj25

i went out yesterday and tried to catch some gills on menomin but i didnt have any luck, i think that it was too bright out, i went and talked to a couple other guys and they had anly caught a few,
    anyone else having any luck around the area?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.