Mille Lacs Perch Event’s

• Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Click on the link below to the information on the up coming events held on Mille Lacs Lake. The Hunters Point Perch and Elpout contest is this Saturday from 7am to 2pm. It’s on the eastside of Mille Lacs 8 miles north of Isle. Lots of great door prizes and $$$$ for biggest perch and pout!

web page

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

What’s on the grill for lunch saturday?

How about some polishes?

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Four wheelers for transportation? Mikie, G and Strohs want to know if they should bring’em along.
    Polishes sound good. Let me know what I can bring.
    The St Joe meat market has good polish.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Yes,,, you can bring some polishes from the meat market!! are you talking about the Liberty event?
    I have been driving around pretty well with the 4×4 Ford. There are some drifts that you could get stuck in……but I have avoided them……I plan to be in a truck this Saturday…no ATV for me! Hunters Point has good roads all over in the area of the Boot, Fishers, and Center Bar areas.

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

The Liberty is what I am talking about. Have to work thru the Hunters tourney, but will be up that evening to hear some stories. I will hook up with some polishes, yum, yum.
    Who will be in charge of some buns and of course the onions and peppers.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Polish’s, onions, peppers, see my post on the main General Discussion forum!

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Which weekend are we talking here? I can bring the onions and peppers and grill them like at the winter GTG.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

The 26th.
    Start cuttin’!

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Oooh-Hoo. Here my feeble old brain thought you guys were getting together this weekend (19th) and I would miss it. Now I’m really pumped. See ya there.

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Putz, some of us get together every weekend!

Thats fishing!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.