Clam 2000 Ice Shack’s

• red89
    Hudson

A while ago someone posted about their clam 2000 ice shack being cracked. They said you could cut the side decals off and send them to the company and they would send you a brand new shack. I was wondering if anyone ever did this and if so, did you get a new shack sent to you. Also does anybody know if the design of the plastic floors has improved on the 2000. I havent seen them in stores since I bought mine, and I was wondering if they made any improvemnets on the newer ones, since they seem to be prone to cracking.

Thanks,
    red89

crappiechaser
    Clear Lake WI

mine cracked all to @#$! as well . i never heard of that though

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I got in touch with the Clam Corp. and here is what they had to say …

Quote:

We would be happy to help this man out with his
    situation you can have him call 763-231-4120 and speak with one of our
    customer service reps or he can go to http://www.clamcorp.com and email me direct
    there. Thanks for relaying the message.

I hope this helps !!

red89
    Hudson

Thanks for the responses
    Just to tell anyone who missed it, I found the old post on here that was about the same subject and a lot of guys said they ended up getting new ones sent to them (just look up “Clam 2000” in the search). They must have some pretty good customer service at Clam. Anyway, I E-mailed them and am waiting for a response. I’ll update you on what I find out, but I’m sure that old post has alot of info. on it if you have this problem.

red89

sidecar fisher
    Rochester, Mn.

Now thats customer service!!!! You don’t hear that much anymore. I am sending a strikemaster auger back to strikemaster because the pitch is off and its only 2 months old. I couldn’t believe how great of customer service I got from strikemaster!! Troy Pike

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.