GTG

• herb
    6ft under

And darned fine drinking pants at that!

Fishbone4
    Norwood, Minnesota

Hey Kooty……..is that a picture of your truck on Minnetonka with the keys locked in it???

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

Carefull brat, kooty may fill your shoes, which by the way Im all for

herb
    6ft under

Before this thread dies and before I forget, again, I just wanted to say thanks to Dave Koonce for getting us rooms and the discount that went with them this past weekend.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Me to, Thanks Dave. Heading to catch big browns on the big pond with Ted Saturday morning. Got to get to bed now, three hours of sleep only, I hope the brown are bitting, watch for my post.

kirk moe
    Algona,Iowa

Just wanted to thank the IDA staff for putting on a great GTG.
    Next time I will have to do more and bs’in with everyone. The eats were good i know Ranger loved the brats. Thanks to Dave he was his brains out the next day.
    Sat. night was too much fun.
    buckshot why didnt you work your magic on the two chicks at the Pub.
    I mean it worked great on the old ladys at the saw mill.

Jake i will agree with you what happens in PDC stays in PDC.

herb
    6ft under

Hi Moe, nice to meet you guys. How’s the dog?

kirk moe
    Algona,Iowa

How are ya. Ranger is now a house dog well until he is fully recovered. The mono that acts as his ligament in his knee was loose. The Doc sacured it and put another strand in. Sometimes more is better in this case I hope it is.

Is there a summer GTG? If there is you will have to sharpen up on your euchre skills.
    Did you find an answer to your Q Why do the yellow bass grow bigger in Clear Lake than in any other lake that holds them? Might be a good thread to start.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Ted did get me on browns this morning watch for my report late Monday night. Here’s just a sample what we caught on the big pond this morning.

herb
    6ft under

Nice fish Jeff.
    Moe, I’ll have to get some more practice. There’s a summer GTG at Everrt’s resort each year. It’s a really big deal and lots of fun.
    Joe K might have the answer on the yellow bass issue. He fishes Clear Lake a lot I think.

kirk moe
    Algona,Iowa

Sounds great look foward to playin some card with you.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.