GTG

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

For all of you that don’t know Jake, he’s a role model fisherman and wouldn’t get into the trouble I was kidding him about…just having some fun.

I know a couple guys across the hall that could learn a few things from Jake!

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Pusscakes was the only single one and he is kinda quiet….like me(except the single part). Sweet and innocent.

For those of you that saw them…..come on be honest….you know you loved the pants.

For any of you like me that didn’t fish(well like 2 minutes)…I called the DNR….if you send your non-res license to them they’ll send you a refund. You also need to include enough empties as proof you didn’t have time fish.

It was fun meeting everyone.
    Thanks again to the ones that organized and contributed to the GTG.

Oh yeah….one last BIG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
    I wanted to thank Prairie Du Chien’s finest for the ride back to the hotel Saturday night!!!! Thanks buddy.
    I still think you should have cuffed Gator and Pusscakes while they rode in the back seat…but that’s just me.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Quote:

I knew my five year old couldn’t (or wouldn’t) walk that far

My bad Jim…I should have assured you that No ONE had to walk…there was enough transportation that with little effort you had a ride to and from the landing and it only took about 5 minutes..See ya next year !!

sallie

I wanted to thank Dave and Herb and all the other people
    that made the GTG sucessful. Fishing Machine invited me to
    the first one but I didn’t have a computer so I wasn’t a
    member. Got the computer but Ihave a lot to learn. Couldn,t
    believe how it’s grown. Had a good time and caught a few
    fish. Had one nice Crappie Which I Missed Because I Didn,t
    Dive For It Soon Enough When It Came Off. Small Sunfish
    Thanks Dave For Taking My Tickets Back To Mary. I Even Won
    A Nice IDA Hat. Thank You Mary For Bringing It Home For Me.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Just great to have you there Sal !!

And to anyone else…You need NOT me a member to attend this GTG…We think it’s great to have anyone and everyone to attend…See ya all next year !!

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Let me start off by saying, Name tags, however innocent of an idea it may seem, can be awfully dangerous in the wrong hands

Definatly an interesting weekend (to say the least), but I sure had a grand ol time!

First and formost, Thanks to Dave for throwing this thing together . I’m sure there were fish to be caught where we were……There just weren’t enough people actually fishing to catch them (guilty as charged )

A big thanks to Tony and Rob for the ride down.

A big thanks to Buckshot and Chappy for the room and ride back. You two are definatly a different breed (I think we’ll leave it at that ).

Thanks to Dustin for the Brats

Thanks to James for the

Thanks to BrianK for…..well……for being BrianK

Thanks to Lindsay for putting up with us at the restraunt Saturday night (and by “us”, I mean “them”).

and thanks to the maid that had to clean up the basement Sunday morning.

It was great seein familar faces again and meeting some of you for the first time (Herb, BigB and LittleB, Moe, Pusscakes, Lenny, Steve, John, Wats, emover,….) although I didn’t get a chance to talk to some as much as I would have hoped (Herb, BigB…..next time ).

Already looking forward to the summer bash

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

My condolences on your roomates Jake. They are some shady characters at best. I would imagine you slept with one eye open all night. I know if my roomate had on a pair of pants like that I would have watched him very closely. I pray they didn’t take your innocense!!!

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I’m the victim here kooty!!!! Jake just laid there and took what Buckshot dished out. I kinda felt sorry for him. The chicks were asking me about buck, “He can’t be serious about going out with Red flannel and “those” pants is he? He should go on Qweer Eye for the straight guy!!!!” Honest to god, that’s what they said!!!I guess I don’t see what Walleye brat see’s in Buckshot. I love ya brat but come on!!!!

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Jake???? I thought you were going to change your handle to “AA” or “CC”….then there was the coupe da gras…..the one Lindsay same up with…..”FS”.

Queer eye for the straight guy???? She loved my pants…you should have heard what she offered me for them.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

What happens in Prairie Du Chein STAYS in Prairie Du Chein!!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Jim…even the non-IDA fella that lost the wheel on his four wheeler didn’t have to walk. Next year dude!

Quote:

Quote:
    ————————————————————————
    I knew my five year old couldn’t (or wouldn’t) walk that far
    ————————————————————————

My bad Jim…I should have assured you that No ONE had to walk…there was enough transportation that with little effort you had a ride to and from the landing and it only took about 5 minutes..See ya next year !!

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Yeah what’s up with that? I have to agree with Jake. next year I might get a little wild so I would like it to stay in PDC

Quote:

What happens in Prairie Du Chein STAYS in Prairie Du Chein!!!

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

That guy that had his wheel fall off had plenty of help and suggestions from several beer drinking on lookers.

Jeff better bring your game face for next year…you see each year sets a precedence and the following year has to take it to the next level.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

So will it be next year ? or the year after, where I have Prairie’s finest just show up at the landing

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Buckshot I’m ready for the next level, but don’t be mad if I can’t keep up with you.By the way, where should I buy my pants

PS. Buckshot all fun to the side dude, your all right bud

Quote:

That guy that had his wheel fall off had plenty of help and suggestions from several beer drinking on lookers.

Jeff better bring your game face for next year…you see each year sets a precedence and the following year has to take it to the next level.

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

You too Jeff…..so is everyone I met down there for the first time.

Dave….I would say you just set the bar for next year…..Prairie Du Chiens finest at the landing….with the lights flashing.

Fishbone4
    Norwood, Minnesota

Quote:

You too Jeff…..so is everyone I met down there for the first time.

Yeah! It’s the one’s he’s met before that are a little shady….. Kooty… Chappy…. Stick Boy…..

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

Yeah! It’s the one’s he’s met before that are a little shady….. Kooty… Chappy…. Stick Boy…..

Why thank you W Brat. I wouldn’t want to be gouped wth the likes of those guys…especally Chappy…Did you see his hat?

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Boy…….. You be nice to the young lady, Invite her fishing , stand up for her when others are picking on her,and what does she do?? Drive that Knife right through ya when your back is turned! See what happens when she needs me again!!!!! Not only that, But I was busy keeping Buckshot out of trouble!(Or made sure he was getting into trouble with someone else.

Fishbone4
    Norwood, Minnesota

Well Brian – he hadn’t met you before. You’re on the list of shady characters he just met.

And no thanks to any of you, he was out in public in unmatched pajamas!!! You guys are just a whole lot of good-for-nothin’s if you ask me. The way it looks, you guys couldn’t even be counted on to keep the Pope out of trouble!!

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Talking about unmatched jammies, He wore the same ones out both nights!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

For once I am not one of the bad guys. I am not a shady character. Even I have a hard time believing that.
    Obviously walleye brat does not know me yet.

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

I didnt even get to go and I still made it on this list.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I was in bed!

Stick, If we are going to get accused of being “good for nuthuns” we might as well deserve it. Grab Jason aka Sparky and lets go have some fun.!

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

I second that.

Quote:

Talking about unmatched jammies, He wore the same ones out both nights!

Fishbone4
    Norwood, Minnesota

Quote:

For once I am not one of the bad guys. I am not a shady character. Even I have a hard time believing that.
    Obviously walleye brat does not know me yet.

Actually Gator – you were on the list, but for some reason, I deleted you before submitting it (no lie)….. it was possibly just a weak spot for the villain this time, but I’m thinking it was more likely a temporary lapse in judgement.

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

Why havent I been taken off this list I wasnt even there. Whats a guy to do??????? Stay home and out of trouble and still get blamed for things .

Fishbone4
    Norwood, Minnesota

Quote:

Why havent I been taken off this list I wasnt even there. Whats a guy to do??????? Stay home and out of trouble and still get blamed for things .

MAYBE you stayed home, but I’m sure that’s about as far as the truth of that statement goes. After all, isn’t your name Stick Boy Troublefer Schuur??

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

They aren’t jammies…..
    They’re drinkin pants…..come on people get it straight.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

And how did I get involved in this one?? I have yet to corrupt anyone I’ve met from this site. They were all shady prior to meeting me.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.