Motel Info for the 2005 IDA Ice GTG — UPDATE!!

• blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I just called the Brisbois Motel in Prairie du Chien, and they have 6 rooms left for Saurday night. If you are planning on coming down and wasn’t sure about sleeping arrangements give them a call. Call them at this number 1-608-326-8404 and let them know you would like a room with the IDA Ice Fishing Group on January 29th.

Also, if you aren’t into ice fishing, and don’t have the gear, there will be plenty of gear to use. Plus, there will be ice fishing poles raffled off.

It looks to be a fantastic weekend for fishing and meeting new people.

charlieb
    Nashua Iowa

Hey Blue Fleck! I’m following the wife up to the boat there this weekend. I’d like to join up with the group, but not sure where to start. I’ll have all my own gear….more than i need I won’t bother people much…..just like to look and listen. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

These are some directions you can use to find us. It shouldn’t be too hard to find. There will be signs pointing the way to the landing. At the landing there will be shuttles(4-wheelers & snowmobiles) to take you to the place we are fishing.

krisko
    Durand, WI

Ya gotta love the home made map that Dave made. It almost looks like it was drawn at a local pub???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.