Complete IDA Pool 10 Ice GTG Info

• Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Saturday January 29th 2005

Start time is anywhere from the time you get there saturday morning till the time you want to get off…

We will be serving brats on the grill around noon !!!

Map of the Ambro Slough Area

Map to PdC

When you arrive , if the North ambro slough landing is full, head down to the south landing and we will pick you up there.. you can park along the road if your vehicle isn’t in the road (much) or in the cabins drive ways..

If you need directions or a ride call one of these numbers and we will come get you..

1-608-412-0170

1-319-850-0593

PM me with any other questions and I will post them here or reply back…I am locking this post so this info doesn’t get lost

Questions answered…

There should be no reason to have to walk to Little Missouri…if you do not see a shuttle at the landing phone one of the #’s above and we will come get you..

The ice is anywhere from 10 to 18″ think..accept for the run off of Mill Coulee Creek..there will be plenty of ice to walk over it, but we will be getting you there anyways..

there should be no need to bring an ice auger..we will be putting plenty of holes in the ice (swiss cheese) but you certainly can bring one if you want..

Preferd bait would be spikes, waxies, plastics on ice jigs…or if you can find them….Little Cecils…(Hamanns down town PdC)2-4 pound test line would be best too

another very good question

This Get Together is open to EVERYONE this includes members and non members. We look at this as just a good gathering of people all with a comon intrest

I just got off the phone with the Retired Warden from PdC..

Here is what he says about the need for trail passes on the ice..

NO

You do not need a trail pass for either the Sleds or 4-wheelers…

You can NOT cross any islands so you MUST stay on the ice…

Ill. res must have their sleds or 4-wheelers registered (they do not register in Ill.)

And Iowa res. must have theirs registered as recreational..

There you have it!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.