Around the Horn

• gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

I had a little trip to make from Lacrosse to Lansing and here’s what I observed for those interested. Left Lacrosse at 8 a.m. there were just a couple tents out at Stoddard, below the Genoa Dam were 5 or 6 people on the ice, Desoto Bay had two sets of two people that I could see. Going across the dike to Lansing there were a couple at the Mule, nobody at the Dredge Hole and a couple more on Charles City Bay. On my return trip around 1:30 there were 6-10 people on Shore Slough and one loner above them to the north, There were just a few people on the Beck and nobody on the Bottsford. Visigers (spelling?) was empty as was the Hayshore, looked like the slough had open water but also looked like they had been walking around going north. Lawrence lake looked like the hotspot there were tons of people out and several vehicles on the ice. Several people were below the Dresbach Dam and then I went to Lauderdale where there were quite a few cars but not sure where everybody was hiding. i went to the south side and caught 26 gills keeping 9 from 230 to 430. Sorry can’t tell you what was biting anywhere else I didn’t stop just driving by.

herb
    6ft under

Sheesh Tom, is that all the info you got?
    Just kidding. Did you happen to get down the army road?

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

No, and I didn’t stop in New Albin to talk to anyone. The only thing I heard was they were shoulder to shoulder on Shore Slough, when I’m not sure.

herb
    6ft under

Everytime I’ve gone by shore slough there were quite a few people there. Can’t figuire why no one is fishing the Phillipe.

lalnx
    New Albin, Ia Pool 9 Minnesota Slough

shore slough was so packed about 3 weeks ago I think people had to share holes just to get everyone on. That was on a Saturday, and they were about 3 days behind the bite there.

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

Off Day today at Lauderdale didn’t bring anything home. All small ones and not many of them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.