Lookin to hitch a ride to the GTG

• Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Hey Guys,

I’d love to join yall down there on Saturday, but really have no mode of tranportation at this point (the beast blazer is in it’s winter hibernation ). So if anybody was planin on coming down 61 through Winona on their way and has an extra seat for a little scrauny guy like me ….

I’d be more than willing to split gas and what not

fish4blue
    Holmen, WI

i think i’m going to go and can figure something out. i will know for sure tuesday am and will send a note out to you. anybody else in need of a ride?

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I need your flash image. I’ve got some co-worker who do that daily!! Thanks for the laugh!!

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Buckshot and I are leaving Friday and could come that way if you can’t catch a ride. Let me know.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Thanks for the offers guys.

I don’t want anybody to go out of there way for me (I’m not that special), but would certainly jump in with anybody that was already planin on coming through.

herb
    6ft under

Chappy, hog tie him if you have to and bring him with you. I want to meet the little “whippersnapper”.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I live in Hastings and would either come down 61 or go thru Rochester and catch 52. Which would be quicker? If I come 61,your right on the way. Like I said, We’ll be coming thru about 1-1:30 FRIDAY.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

61 is the way to go Chappy

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Jake…not a problem…I will have plenty of room for another in my truck. Chappy doesn’t have a cover for the bed so we will probably be takin mine. We are staying down there Fri and Sat night then comin home on Sunday, if the fish don’t cooperate we will just get up and leave if they do we might fish Sunday, it will depend on the fishin and if we want to buy a license for more than 24 hours.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

How in the H@ll would you know if I had a topper? Just so Happens I do have one!!! Boy ,ya think you know someone????
    I don’t go spreading rumors about you, (maybe I do) I don’t know if I can ride in a ford deisel more than once a year.

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

You didn’t at Mille Lacs last year…and I don’t remember seeing one when Walleye-Brat and I were down at the house in Dec. That is cool…if you have we you can drive….which means I can sleep.
    You have a 2″ ball???

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Chappy… just say yes and let this one go, OK?

Quote:

You have a 2″ ball???

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

What????? That was a completely innocent question.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Well boys, Looks like I’m gonna make it

Thanks to all who offered/are helpin drag my down there and back

I’ll see everyone Saturday morning

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

See ya there shorty!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Losing my mind, waitin for March!!!

What happens in March? Lake Zumbro will still be frozen so no toothy critters exposed to your open water hook. Must be spring break which means your fish count goes up one?

Thanks, Bill

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.