anyone catching anything in the onalaska area?

• Weasel
    WI,Onalaska

i haven’t been fishing for a while and was wondering where the best bite is at?

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Well to be totally honest, you could probably have better luck fishing in your kitchen sink
    Maybe when we get this change in the weather things might pick up, but who knows.

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

There are an awful lot of fishermen/ladies on Lake Onalaska not to have any updates. I’ve been sick for two weeks but went to lauderdale yesterday for two hours. Was the only one on the ice for a while. Caught 30 and kept 9 gills.

John Luebker

I haven’t been out yet this week. Last week I hit the lake a couple times after work. I was rewarded with a few gills.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Gonefishing-Most of the people on the lake are very secretive and more than likely lurkers on the site, just never offer any tips or reports I tried a few places last week on the lake and was disappointed. I checked some of my known crappie spots and didn’t mark or catch any crappie only little perch and gills.

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

Thanks Wats, there’s only one remedy for that and that is to get out there myself and see what I can catch. Unfortunately I have to take a CPR/First Aid course Saturday all day. Perhaps Sunday with the snow fall controling my plans.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.