marcum 560

• Mike S

Has anyone tryed the marcum 560? I am considering purchasing one this weekend. Had an aqua view down view and seemed ok but heard the marcum is better so sold it. Hope that was a good decision. Thank You

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

My friend just bought one…I’ve been out with him just one with it…

I own a 500. But I’m working on getting the 560. The camera temp isn’t a big deal to me and the camera depth is ….nice…but the one cord is great! I think all the brands have the lights above the camera…but it really does help the particals from reflecting into the camera.

When you get one…let us know how you like it.

scottsteil
    Central MN

I have the OVS 560 and have had one for some time. It is the best camera on the market. Get this..the lights actually work at night. Very slick!!

You will be glad you got the MarCum 560, well worth the money!

Mike S

purchased the marcum 560 camera and tryed it out this weekend and was impressed with it. Had a Aqua down view camera (worked fine) but there is no comparison. The view at dusk was good and liked the pan feature.

scottsteil
    Central MN

Mike, Use the Video out in back to hook it up to a TV, you can see 3 times better at low light then with the regular monitor. It is the best camera on the market, no doubt!

jld
    Holmen

Maybe this is not the right thread for this question but I have an Aqua Vue ZT and the lights really show the jig in dark conditions but do the lights bother/scare the fish. I have only fished a couple of times after light or in murky conditions and haven’t done very well with the lights on.

scottsteil
    Central MN

The lights on the MarCum 560 do not scare fish at night. I can not speak for the lighting system on the Aqua Vu.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.