New Otter Small Cottage…Is a perfect 1 man unit

• Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Larger than the Small Den, yet smaller than their Medium Cabin, the new Otter Small Cottage is perfect for the solo fisherman who prefers more room or who has lots of gear!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Easy assembly can be done in any living room !!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Hyfax runners are a great way to protect your investment and slides with ease !!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Otter Outdoors trailer hitch and travel cover and your all set !!

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I bet that belongs to a certain someone down Iowa way But, the big question is, will it fit out of the door when fully assembled I learned the hard way……once

John Luebker

I wonder if Eskimo makes running strips like that. I would be a good investment. If not I bet I could get some ideas on some material to use from guys on this site i bet

krisko
    Durand, WI

Umh Don’t these things work better on the ice instead of in your living room. I know when I had mine in my living room it took forever to drill a hole and I couldn’t catch anything.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Knowing Ecnook he has a couple holes drilled under that ice house right where you see it sit and I know hes on fish right there if there is holes drilled. Sure would love to see Debbies face when she gets home from work if there is holes drilled.
    Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

ps. People in Wisconsin will really love seeing that Viking purple color after last weekends game.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.