Lowrance X67c Ice Machine

• craigrbox
    Bloomington, MN

Have a couple of friends that are thinking about purchasing the Lowrance X67c Ice Machine. I have known of a couple of people that have had the Lowrance and I had been told to steer away from it, has anybody out there had some good experiences with the Lowrance. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Fireball

I use mine all the time. I have had no problems with this unit, I really like the fact that I can change to different screens.

craigrbox
    Bloomington, MN

Fireball, how well does the Graph work, do you use it in the summer at all on a boat. They are considering this one over the FL-18.

Fireball

I strickly use mine in the winter, I can pick up fish in the mud and what my jigs as they fall.(sometimes they don’t make it to the bottom as they are in the fishes mouth) and the color is great. Outside or inside the fish house I can see the screen clearly. No Complaints.

wiswalleyenut
    Central WI.

I just bought one of these, and have a question about it that I can not find in the manuals. I went fishing with a buddy who has a marcum lx3 and I was getting interference . Does the x67c have a mode to reduce or eliminate this problem? It wasn’t to bad if I stayed 10-15 yards away(was nice enough to not be in the shack). I was impressed with the detail when marking fish, and can’t wati to use this on my boat in the spring. I did send an email to lowrance about the interference problem, but am going up north this weekend and want to make sure I have an answer before then. Thanks in advance for any help.

dafooge
    canastota,new york

if you cant find the ir mode in the manuel,,it probably doesnt have it,,but for the money you spent on it it should,,

scottsteil
    Central MN

I would do some research before I bought a Lowrance unit. I think you will be dissapointed. I know several people that got rid of them immediately after they were talked into buying one.

They have all switched to LX-3’s. I can give you names if you want to talk to them about all the things they didn’t like about them. I couldn’t stand the unit when I tried it. Just my personal opinion.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.