MILLE LACS

• jeremy2323

Hello all,

Just got home from a long day on Mille Lacs, the fish were not quite cooperating, between the 7 of us we caught 16 wallyes none being bigger than 15 inches, except for one being 22!!!!!! We went out on the public access off Highway 18, we went to the 2.5 mile reef, these fish were real hard to catch , the resort owner of Fishermans Wharf told us that the best bite was in 25-32 feet of water.

Well hopefully next time it will be better

FISH ON ALL

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Stickboy, Walleye-brat, a couple other friends and I were up on Sat…..6 small fish for the five of us. We fished Boot, marked a few fish but very few takers.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

What I heard from this weekend was that the lake had too much traffic and auger noise! people driving within 4 feet of a guy’s portable……..come on? I’m glad I took the weekend off! The bite really died on Saturday, with only a few catching fish. The breaks on the Boot and Fishers along with Greg’s flat have all been catching fish. Small walleye in the 10-14 inch range. A few bigger mixed in…..I have never seen so many people fishing the flats ever. It was crowded big time…….

scottsteil
    Central MN

I love weekends like this past one. They are what being a guide is all about. I will get a report up if I get a chance this afternoon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.