Ruin a Nice Day on the Ice

• gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

What’s the best way to ruin a guys day on the ice? Bring a radio and make sure it’s on loud. Bring a dog that you can’t control and you have to yell at it as it runs from hole to hole, then break out the whistle. Leave your empty cigarette packs, candy wrappers, and empty bottles and cans on the ice. Oh and don’t forget to cuss a lot that’s always a fine touch. You never know who is in that tent; kids, wife, whoever! And this all happened in one day at one spot. You exceed your rights when they prevent others from enjoying theirs. I’m probably wasting this post here because IDA Members don’t strike me as ones to do such things.

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

Yeah there are people who just dont give a rats butt about others. But hey, its better to just outfish them.

davec
    St. Paul MN.

I don’t beleave I.D.A. members would either,but it sure is greay to vent the anger.

herb
    6ft under

I was wayyyyyyyyy far away from there watching the feetsball games at home.
    But I wonder where Slop and Watson were today.

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

On your post Herb is that Dandy Moss on the right?

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I was in a place where it was pretty close to the same, except no dog or radio I know Johnl was fishing yesterday and spent a good part ofthe day hearing the F word about a zillion times and a couple of dogs running all over. Makes fishing a blast……NOT It seems like there is very few places to go to get away from the crowd anymore. I can’t wait to be able to drive on the ice, I can then get away from the mob

herb
    6ft under

Sounds like that was the only part of the game I missed Tom.

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

For those that missed it Dandy Moss made out like he was mooning the Packer Fans from the endzone. No Moss Fan here!

MrSeaguar

dont you hate stuff like this

John Luebker

Gonefishing – I had the exact same problem on saturday. A ton of people that set up shot right on top of you and then it is F that all day long. Then a guys dog is running around stealing people fish that they had set on the ice. Worst of the the owner let the dog run up on the side hill and leave the fish only to give the poeple one of his. He said he counted them towrds his bag limit. That is why I like summer fishing so much more. It just seems to be more relaxing. A couple morning I have went out at 5:00 am just so I could fish in peace and quite for a couple hours…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.