Hey Bill Cadwell….

• pitbull
    Too far from the river

couldn’t you just have one big post about all the neat little things you found on the net on ice fishing instead of filling a couple pages of links….sorry but kinda found that very annoying

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Bill,
    I for one appreciate all of the effort that you put into keeping us updated. Your posts are always positive and informative. So, thank you for your efforts and I look forward to many more!

jeff6771

Hey Bill i think you need to go fishing.

danwi
    westby wi

keep up the good work Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Sorry Bud. Didn’t mean to annoy you. I was just trying to find info to share with everyone here on the site that might help people learn and enjoy ice fishing more. I will try to spread the info out more so I don’t fill up a page. I’m counting on you to share your great knowledge along with others so my post can be spread out. Great to have you with us.
    Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Yes JDM I do need to go fishing. Was planning on it this weekend but looks like we are having a ice storm in the Rochester area right now. Forcast calls for ice and wind for Sunday too. So when I do get some free time on my hands I have this problem of wanting to find info to share with my fellow anglers on this site. I sure don’t know everything, VERY far from it, but I do like to help my friends out on the site with info I find. Thats what I’m here for-to help you enjoy fishing more. If I can help at least one person enjoy their time on the water or ice more then my time and efforts are worth it. Thanks, Bill

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Bill,you do a great job.Thanks for the effort.
    Ryan Hale

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Love your post Uncle Bill! Keep it up…

Somethings are better sent in a pm.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Gotta love this site!!! Its both educational and fun!!!

Thanks, Bill

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Why wait to put them up Bill, put em up as you find them. Old news is old news, yours is first hand and present, thanks Bill

big water
    Andover ,MN

bill i’m fairly new to the site and i ‘m greatful for all you do to help everyone thanks ALOT.
    the other guy can kiss my

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

I think we should just give Bill his own forum

With over 6000 posts…..I think he deserves it

kurt-turner
    Southeast MN

Bill, please keep sharing the great information that you find. Your ever positive style is refreshing and inspirational. Thanks for all you do for this site. Kurt

pitbull
    Too far from the river

I wasn’t being serious wif Bill…i just seen 2 darn pages filled up wif him on it lol…without him…copy and paste wouldn’t be the same

Can’t anybdy have fun wif anybody without being burned at the stake

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

You are going to he// Pitbull….

kurt-turner
    Southeast MN

Pitbull, I misread your intent, my bad ….. It would take forever to keep up with all the info if Bill had his own forum….. Darn I wish I could get to the hard water this weekend

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.