Halfmoon Reports

• bowhuntr24
    Somerset, Wisconsin

I have an 02 Pontiac Grand Am. I will have a Shappell ice shack with me as well….do they let people fish out of ice shacks? I am going to try to get as far down as they let us go I think? idk…not to sure on where to set up

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

What color is the shack? You drivin out there?

perchkiller
    Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Hey Joe, do they give away anything good. Live close but have never gone.

Perch

bowhuntr24
    Somerset, Wisconsin

Gift certificates..are the prizes…..not too bad….the raffle ticket prizes I think is a .22 gun…

Joe my shack is Black 2-person shappell 3000…will have a bronze metallic color car next to it…depends how much snow we get tonight…to drive or not to drive on the ice…as well as how far down they let us go…

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

Well, it was fun but, ya know. Prizes were lame, just ask bowhuntr

bowhuntr24
    Somerset, Wisconsin

Oh yea..ask me about it…WOW! What a joke…first place prize was a awesome rain guage…and not only that..a $5 gift certificate to perkin…YIPPEE…Not too happy about that…As for the fishing…wow dead sea! ask joe about that..lol

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

Yeah. Not too many fish caught. But it was a fun day.

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

My buddy, my brother and I went out the sunday after the contest at the dirt boat landings and had 6 flags total, resulting in 3 fish. I tell ya, this place has action.

bowhuntr24
    Somerset, Wisconsin

At night? is this the railroad spot?

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

Yeah the railroad spot, but during the day. This is the place to go if you git skunked other places.

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

We only got 1 there, but my buddy got a 24” Walleye Sunday night out from the playground/pavillion by the bridge. Its maybe 10-12′ deep there.

bowhuntr24
    Somerset, Wisconsin

What side of the road? During dark? tip-ups? Any small eyes caught? or just the monsters..lol…give me a call…lets try it out.

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

The side accross from the apartments, between them and the little park. Yeah we will go out sometime.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.