What’s the Fishing Like Lansingites??

• gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

I know there are more Lansing folks than just the Fishing Machine on here but haven’t seen too many posts. How about The Beck, Bottsford, ChordWood, Bear Paw, Dredge Hole or are you all hibernating?????????

jim-bailey
    Clinton County Iowa

I was up to DeSoto yesterday and checked the backwater of Blackhawk park. The Green Lake launch ramp was full of cars. Good ice conditions. I didn’t get to talk to anybody. I imagine there are a lot of people out there today.

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

Thanks Jimbo love Green Lake, I even caught a brown trout believe it or not, through the ice, released it it was about 13 inches.

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

Told you those Lansingites were tight lipped. Let me tell you a funny story. This guy I knew was fishing and each morning I would ask him how he did and where he was fishing. Each morning he would tell me he was catching fish at the Bottsford. Each afternoon the UPS driver would come in and tell me the guy was fishing at the Beck. I let this go on all week before I told the fisherman I knew he was fibbing. For the younger guys keep a log for a while and you’ll know when and where the best fishing is from year to year, it’s not hard to figure out.

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Like always Cold Springs is giving up some good gills.
    jc

lalnx
    New Albin, Ia Pool 9 Minnesota Slough

Beck has been producing very well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.