Xmas Presents

• red89
    Hudson

What kind of toys is everybody getting for Christmas this year? I think I might be finally getting the vexilar fl-18 that I have been hoping for from my parents.

herb
    6ft under

I should finally be getting that chunk of coal I’ve always wanted.

Brian Lyons

I’m hoping for an extra large pine cone this year

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

We had most of our Christmas gathering on the 18th as there are so many families involved when most of your kids are married. I received gift certificates to HOF. Will have my youngest son Nate and his fiance Jessie over tonight and that will finish up the gatherings. Merry Christmas Everyone. Thanks, Bill

iceangler
    Minnesota

Got a one man portable, man is that thing sweet. Talk about quick and mobile. Now all my ice fighing buddies need one so we can always be in attack mode….Hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays. If a few fish happen to find their way into your 5 gallon bucket, well thats always nice too.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Now that the Holidays have wrapped up for me…wheew , I ended up with some more more warm clothes, a $100 gift card to Gander and some cash . Now my only dilemma is how to spend the gift card???? I was planning on getting the Aqua View Scout, but not sure if they have any left, they have been selling out very fast .

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

Well I got another tipup, and a Scheels giftcard, so im set for a bit.

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

A new Vexilar FL-18 ice pack!!!
    Plus a bunch of new ice jigs!!!!

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Steve,do you want me to make sure that FL-18 is working right for you?I’ll have it back in March sometime.
    Cole(Kid Hale) got a his own 1 man unit and we will be on the ice later today for him to try out.
    Ryan Hale

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

The ”best” Christmas present I received was another year of watching my grandkids open their presents. Seeing their eyes sparkle and those happy little faces is so precious. Some of you won’t understand yet what I’m saying but when you see your own children someday open their gifts you will know what I mean. And then as we get older we again get to see that happy moment in our grand kids all over again. Its a special time of the year to spend with our families. After all, its a Birthday party. Its Jesus’s Birthday. May we all always remember that, and share the love that he has for us, with our family. It doesn’t have to be in words so to speak but with our actions and caring and sharing of ourselves. May you and your family enjoy the happiness that this Holiday season can bring to our families. And you too will have the best present of all. Thanks, Bill

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

I got a bunch of ice fishing jigs/jiggin raps, tip ups, new digital camera, a new trail cam, a benjamin gift card to Gander Mt…amongst other things….. Can’t wait to start using them all

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

A MarCum Lx3 , Cabelas giftcard, a couple movies, a PS2 game(Call of Duty), a cordless PS2 controller and a few other goodies.
    Heading to LOW this Thurs….can’t wait to tryout the Marcum.

Thanks for the Marcum walleye-brat..I must have been good this past year or something.

Fishbone4
    Norwood, Minnesota

Quote:

..I must have been good this past year or something.

I hardly think so…. I just figured if I had a prayer of you “showing” me how to fish LOW, I better get you some tools to do so.

Just kidding – yeah, I suppose you deserved it….. for the most part.

I got a very pretty gold and diamond necklace from Buckshot (how did you know Briank??), along with some ice fishing jigs & hooks (most of which were my favorite fishing color), 2 ice fishing rods & reels, an open water rod, a Gopher’s sweatshirt (to wear to the game in a couple of weeks), a Cabela’s gift card (which I’ve already got slotted for a pair of Guide Wear bibs), a feather bed, a sweater, a couple of board games, socks, scarf, gloves, and a Vikings blanket. Wow!! Put that all together, and it sounds like I’m a bit spoiled (but just a little bit).

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

You spoiled????
    Right.

perchy
    Owatonna, MN

Socks and underwear! ….and a great time with family and friends!

stuart
    Mn.

Money was so tight this year, my wife just cut a hole in my pants pocket so I would have something to play with..

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Quote:

Money was so tight this year, my wife just cut a hole in my pants pocket so I would have something to play with..

Same here, but I did get a wife a new house and a new car this year so really I can’t complain.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hey Stu, it doesn’t cost you a dime to share your great knowledge of pool 4 for multi species fishing here on the site. Things like what kind of stucture, lures used, techniques used, why you choose this place and that place, etc. I’ve seen some of your post on some of the fish you caught in the past and that kind of sharing of your outtings and past outtings knowledge would be appreciated by everyone. And this way you can ”fish” on the site between fish outtings. Kind of like fishing twice as much and costing you less money to do it. And I’m sure everyone else can do the same by sharing too. A win win situation for everyone. Thanks, Bill

DMan
    Long Lake IL.

Had a great time with the kids over Xmas eve and Xmas day at family events. Xmas night the furnace went out about 11pm for the last and final time. There went my new shack and the late winter/spring fishing trips out of town. But I love the new furnace!!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.