St. Cloud Area Ice

• Fife
    Ramsey, MN

The ice is 6-8″ on Little Rock Lake in St. Cloud. The ice was clear and looked very good. I spent Sunday and Monday out on the ice and it was well worth it. Lots of perch and some sorting produced some for the frying pan. I also caught 10 walleyes between the two days and kept 4. 8 pound toothy on Sunday and a 4 pounder on Monday. Both were caught on a little noodle rod so it was a blast. I will update the ice conditions later in the week.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

A good 8 inches of ice on the West side of Little Rock. Talked to a guy on the East side and he said there was 10 inches there. Saw two 1/2 ton trucks and a blazer out there. Looked pretty stupid to me, but they were still on the ice when I left. I continue to pound the perch with the occasional walleye in the mix.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

10-12 inches of ice as of Sunday. See ya on the hard water.

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Most lakes that I have been on have 8+” and many areas of 12+. I have come across a few spots that have less than 8. Having said that, I would NOT be driving any vehicles on these lakes without know exactly where your going and whats under you. PS Fishing has been pretty slow for me so far.
    BE SAFE!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.