Head count for the 3rd Annual IDA Ice Fishing GTG

• putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

I’ll be there unless something comes up. Since it’s 5 hours down there, I would probably come on Fri, prefish, and stay at a motel Fri and Sat nights. If this is pot luck, I can bring some peppermint to pass.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

No doubt I’ll be there! Count me in.

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Put me down for the night as well!

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Planning on making it this year. It will be good to see everyone. Dave keep us posted on hotels, I’ll need to say over Saturday night.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Thanks Bill, I did’nt know we were friends!

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

Buckshot..stay away from Stickboy’s glue gun…

I’m not sure I no this guy some body might have to pat him down before they let him join in all the raindeer games

krisko
    Durand, WI

I’ll be there…I’ll even have my favorite driver with to hit some balls. Never hurts to practice. Question I have is “Do we have to fish?” I guess tip ups are OK….I have other things I want to do…

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Trust me, fishing was definitely the “optional” activity last year. Although we pulled some dandy crappies up to 13″ before 10:30 AM. Good numbers too. Koonce dropped us right on a bunch of fish.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I’m bringing this post back up to the top…

I need to plan on how may brats and buns to get for lunch on Saturday…If your on here already thats cool if not please post up and let me know your coming…the brats are free (i will have a donation can to help off set expenses..)

See ya out there and look for a post an the exact location on Thursday as I will be out on Wednesday and Thursday fishing

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

I will be their with Wats. Can’t wait to meet People, new to the web site.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Thanks GREAT !! I look forward to meeting a lot of you that I have not met yet and seeing you that I have met

rembrant
    Waterloo,Iowa

I’ll be there and bringing one more! See ya friday

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Dave, I will be there early pm on Friday. Anything you want me to bring? Grill, chips, ketchup, pickles, onions, etc. On our trips on the ice, I bring a small grill to suate (cook) onions and green peppers in butter for the venison brats. Let me know if I can help.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Hey Putz,

feel free to do that if you want…I haven’t in the past but if you want to suate (cook) onions and green peppers in butter for the brats feel free to do so…

I’ll pick up catsup and mustard and some paper plates, (note to self…bring garbage bags ) I’ll get a good idea as to how many brats and buns i’ll need too

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

If I haven’t already responded, I’m there dude.

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Nothing better than cooked onions on a brat, washed down with beer!!!!

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

Nothing better than cooked onions on a brat, washed down with beer!!!!

That goes double for me!!

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

OK, done deal. Let me know about how many brats you are planning on, Dave and I’ll bring the onions and peppers to cover.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Is this a “No Girls Allowed” (i.e. other than Muskygirl, of course!!)GTG, or are wives, girlfriends, family and pets welcome? Just curious?
    Geronimo

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Everyone is welcome. There were plenty of wives, girlfriends, etc at last years event. I would expect the same this year.

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

I’m not running the show down there but I believe there were earlier posts mentioning that this is a family affair. Check the early notes.

Pets?–I’m thinking about bringing BrianK–On a leash of course.

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

I will definitely be there with Chappy. Stickboy is a question mark….he does snow removal so if it is going to snow here in Mpls he won’t be coming. Should know by Wed or Thurs though.
    JB

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Quote:

Pets?–I’m thinking about bringing BrianK–On a leash of course.

Putz, Forgive me if I choose not to add dress that comment!

BassBull1
    Prairie du Chien,WI

Dave ….Bass Bull will be there. Steve Bunders

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Last year we had 68 people and there was an ice storm…I believe this year were looking at around 100 people…I’ll have 150 – 200 brats

troutsrus
    Lytton Iowa

Im still planning on coming……will have a couple daughters along to fish…………..Cant wait !!!!!!!

jim-bailey
    Clinton County Iowa

Dave: Don’t worry about the garbage bags. I’m sort of in the business. I’ll bring them. I may be up Thursday night and see you Friday a.m. If you need anything else..let us know.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Thanks Jim !! I’ll take you up on those garbage bags !!

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.