Any good (ice) fishing TV shows on now?

• slab-hunter
    Red Wing, MN

While sitting here waiting for good ice, I’m searching the TV channels for something (anything!) to watch about icefishing (just to get me in the mood, as if I need any help).
    I’m having a hard time locating anything even close to it. Does anyone know when the “Midwest Outdoors” show is on? Seems to me that in the past this show had many episodes on icefishing.
    Any other times/dates/shows that you guys can suggest? Anything on on Sunday afternoons or nights?
    With a new Clam, auger, rods, lake maps, etc… I’m just about going nuts!!! I need therapy…
    Am I the only one going crazy???

fish4blue
    Holmen, WI

should be on sat morning at 730 on fsn.

mnfish
    Lake Elmo MN

Tony Dean and John Gilespies are both on the TV weekends. I think Tony is on Sunday mornings at 7? and John is on Sat morn at 9. Both were on FOXN. Tony was out with Kent Herback and John G was out fishing Little Bay DeNoc in a boat. His shows are always none-repeats/up to date as he shoots a new show every week and edits to have it on that weekend. Nice “slob-o-saurus” (big walleye) he had in the boat. I have a dish and all I do on the weekends is channel surf (when I can’t fish).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.