Gander in LAX out of Scout cameras

• amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Went to Gander today to look at the Aqua View Scout’s and they are already sold out .They were hoping to get more in but not too promising. That really sucks. They did have a huge selection of ice tackle though . Oh well, there isn’t going to be any ice until January anyway

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

January!?!?……don’t you think you are pushing it a little? That’s WAY too soon for ice……..

krisko
    Durand, WI

I think by July we should have a few inches or so. I’d get my shack and stuff ready for around that time.. I can’t believe this weather.

slab-hunter
    Red Wing, MN

I couldn’t agree more. I just bought a Clam Yukon yesterday, hell of a deal, but now I think I might have jinxed all of us. If we don’t have GOOD ice by Xmas, I’ll take the blame.
    Sorry guys…..

fish4blue
    Holmen, WI

do think a scout would work in the river? where were you going to use it?

Matt Hall
    Mount Horeb, WI

Has anyone had a chance to see one of these in action? I’m curious how they work.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I planned on using it on Lake Onalaska and possibly the river. I know it would work on the lake as it is mostly crystal clear in the winter. I am not sure how it would work on the river, I have never been to the bottom of it . I have not seen them in action, but the reviews seem to be pretty good.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.