whats bussy lookin like

• aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

my dad and I were thinking about goin to head up to bussy next weekend will it be likely? any updates would be grate!
    Thanks

IceJohn

Bussy dont know.Did they get that rode open in Backbone?Dont for get you and your dad,I still wanted to fish with at The beach area this winter.ICE JOHN

dubiceman
    Dubuque, IA

Went through guttenberg yesterday and bussey is wide open as of now.By the looks of the weather it will be another week and a half before we have fishable ice up here.

Dubiceman

dbqbass1
    Dubuque, Iowa

Going past Bussy on the way to Cabela’s today, water looked like it had skim ice. On the way back, looked like plain ol h20. Channel temp at Dubuque is 37, so next week’s projected cold temps should put Bussy and other backwaters under ice. Finally!!

aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

hey,
    i’m hopeing to be fishing Bussy this weekend! the over nights are going to be really cold so im hopeing to getting out on the hard water soon if i ill tell you guys how it is!

dbqbass1
    Dubuque, Iowa

Hey Aaron,

Hope you make it out. I had ice in my birdbath all day today! Gotta be right around the corner. Unfortunately, I’ve got to work the weekend, so I’ll appreciate any info you can pass along. Thanks.

dick

dubiceman
    Dubuque, IA

Aaron,

Talked to the lady at the bait shop in guttenberg a little bit ago and she said that there were some guys out today already trying it. Not sure how they did but they were out there. Gonna drive up there tomorrow and check it out.

Dubiceman

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.