Itch’in to go fish’in

• slab-hunter
    Red Wing, MN

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m going nuts waiting for the hard water!! Me and the boys are going to the St. Paul Ice Fishing deal on Sat. at the River Centre.
    I’m going to scope-out a new shack and jigging rod.
    Just can’t wait! How ’bout the rest of you??
    Any big first ice plans or trips planned??
    Don

Chris
    Rochester, MN

Well some friends and I are headed to Bowstring in the Beginning of January….whether or not this will be first ice is still to be determined….

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

check out the Polar sport shacks if they have them there and if you like what you see, don’t forget we have a 2-man up for auction right now. Somebody’s going home with a heck of a deal on a brand new sled!

Link to Polar Sport 2-Man Auction

Quote:

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m going nuts waiting for the hard water!! Me and the boys are going to the St. Paul Ice Fishing deal on Sat. at the River Centre.
    I’m going to scope-out a new shack and jigging rod.
    Just can’t wait! How ’bout the rest of you??
    Any big first ice plans or trips planned??
    Don

sunnyd
    Central Minnesota

Well I just can’t wait any longer and neither can my fishing partner.

My father-in-law and myself are actually planning on making it an all ice-fishing weekend. We are actually planning to be ice-fishing on a lake come Saturday (Ice Picks, Life Jackets and Rope on hand of course). On Sunday we will be at the Ice Show, all in all it should be a great weekend!

Take care!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.