BRAND NEW Ice shack up for auction!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Ready to finally come out of the cold?

Then you better check out this item for auction in the Fishing Gear section of the classifieds!

We have a NEW 2-Man Polar Sport ice house that just happens to be the roomiest two man available. And it only weighs 55lbs! Throw in the swivel seats that come with the house and you’ll be fishing in comfort this season.

Here’s the link to more info >>> Polar Sport 2-Man Ice House

Ice fishing is just a few weeks out. Are you ready to go?

STOP sitting on one of these.

And START enjoying your time on the ice in one of these!

Beamer

How much of a starting bid are you looking for, and do you know what shipping costs would be?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Shipping is FREE. Absolutely included from the factory to the winning bidder.

The minimum bid is set for $300. You’ll just have to make a bid and see if you end up with the top offer!

scottsteil
    Central MN

For anyone who is wondering about polar. We use them for our guide houses. They are heavy duty, can handle being towed long distances and the seats are super comfortable

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’ve been practicing putting mine up…then taking it down….in the garage for the last two days…can’t wait to get some ice.

I like the house pictured above because of the extra head room. When you walk in the door, I can stand straight up..

After going to the Ice show, talking with all the factory reps and the guides that actually use portable houses…I feel confident in saying that if this Polar house isn’t the best two man on the market, it’s in the top two.

I bought one and my freind that was with me at the Ice Show was going to by a house…didn’t know what kind…he needed to be sold… He’s know a Polar man!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

What other house was in your top two ?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Otter of course!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.