St.Paul Ice Fishing Show!!!!

• Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

The 12th annual Ice Fishing Show will be held this weekend December 3rd-5th. The show will be held at the River Centre in St.Paul,Mn.

The hours are:

Fri-1pm to 9pm Sat-10am to 7pm Sun-10am to 5pm

Lot’s of all the great new ice fishing products…This show offers some great deals on your fishing list’s.

I’ll be there Saturday talking fishing in the Otter booth, stop by and say hi!

Check out all the new Otter Equipment at Otter Outdoors

emover
    Malcom, IA

Bobber,
    I made my first Ice Show last year and am anxiously awaiting this weekend. It’s deer openner here in IA, so getting a cohort to make the trip with has been a bit of a chore so far, but if I can make I will. As an Otter man myself I will certainly look you up if I can.
    dave

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Bob, I just got done putting together the Otter medium cabin I bought on Saturday. What a unit! It looks pretty big sitting in my living room so we will have to see when I start unloading and fishing out of it. Might have went a little smaller if I could have seen them put up side by side although there is a lot of junk that goes with.

Sorry I’ll miss you at the show as we are pheasant hunting this weekend but if you (or any IDA’er) see a green medium Otter in the honey hole by Hunter’s, stop by. There may be a shot of Schnapps in there some place. I use my drivers license number for i.d. but it starts with a P. so that should narrow it down.

Bob Carlson

aH….Putz, I have never heard of this Honey Hole spot that your talking about? I have a green Otter Lodge myself. Look for me also when out on the eastside. And I agree Otter truly does make an Assummmmm portable!!!!

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Besure to stop and see the Polar Sport booth.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Quote:

It looks pretty big sitting in my living room so we will have to see when I start unloading and fishing out of it.

I setup an Otter Lodge in my apartment in EP a couple years ago. You should have seen me, knocking stuff the TV stand etc… Thanks for making me laugh!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Are you going to be there Friday Derek? Any radio “personalities”…just wanted to know if I should bring my camera….

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

You’re right, Kooty. Mama’s rubber tree is missing a few leaves but I turned it so she won’t notice. Now I have to get the thing down the steps, around a corner, and out the door.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

I’ll be there as well Sat in the Otter booth, probably Sun too. I got to meet quite a few people last year and look forward to the same this year!!!

scottsteil
    Central MN

I will be there with MarCum all weekend. Stop by and say hi, I think it is booth #409 .

sand_burr
    Grasston, MN

I will be over in my BucketRack booth behind Joes Sporting goods. Stop in and say hi.

Bob Carlson

Scott, Great I’ll look for ya sometime when I take a break from the crowd in the Otter booth!

Wadsworth

Hey Sand Burr, are you one of the bucket rack guys?

If so, you guys are geniouses, I bought one at the ice show last year, and it’s the best thing I’ve ever put on my atv, I’ll be buying one for my Dad on Saturday for Christmas, and so will my buddy.

John

sand_burr
    Grasston, MN

Thanks wadsworth for the compliment. See ya on Sat.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I’ll be ordering one or two for my dad. What an idea!!! Even for an Iowan.

stratmanron
    Scandia, MN

I passed on the ATV buckets at the show last year, but not this year….

Plus, I have the “OK” from my wife to get a new Fish Trap. What a life.

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Is there any place to buy advance tickets or any coupons floating around out there? Not cheap, just frugal….

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome StatManRon! Great to have you with us. Please feel free to post all you want. Thanks, Bill

stratmanron
    Scandia, MN

Thanks, Bill! Just found the site the other day – Exactly what I’m looking for. Can’t wait to get out on the ice.

Now, if I can just figure out how to get a picture by my login name when I post….

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.