No Ice on Pool 9 or 10 yet

• Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I’ll keep ya posted as to the ice conditions here…I’ll admit i’m looking forward to hittin the hard water this year and putting together the 4th Annual IDA Pool 10 Ice GTG !!

herb
    6ft under

4th or 3rd? Did I sleep through one?

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

oops…musta fat fingered that key…

3rd Annual

herb
    6ft under

Didn’t mean to correct the big guy. Just thought I was losing it.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

With the past evening temps in the teens and twenties there is some ice forming on all the back water ponds around the Prairie du Chien area

Cold Springs just north of Lynxville Wi. has some ice starting on the south side and more on the north end..

It shouldn’t be long and we will be able to get on some of these waters that don’t have current running by them..

I’ll try and keep you up to date !!

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

Keep us informed on that Ice Fishing gathering. Would love to join this group. Any kids need help I’m just an old kid myself. A few are fishing the Goose Island area but it’s what I would call hot weather this weekend so ????????

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

ec:

We duck hunted this last weekend and broke an inch or so of ice in the boat landing bay just south of Lansing. It is just not making ice as fast as we would like, even up here in Minocqua!!!

Mark

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I hear ya…With all the rain we have been getting and the mild evenings…we have NO ice…

It wouldn’t take long if we just some seasonable weather !!!

this weather is great for the walleye fisherman though

Whiskerkev
    Madison

I found some ice. It was only 4 hrs north of here. Put 7 nice eyes on the ice up in Forest county. All bit shiners on tipups in shallow water from dusk to 10:00pm. It was a good time.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.