OVS 560 Underwater Camera

• scottsteil
    Central MN

WOW!!! I just got my new OVS 560 underwater camera. Simply amazing…exactly what I have been looking for. Those are the first two thoughts that came to mind when I was playing with it.

I had to opportunity to demo this camera last winter as MarCum worked it through the testing phases. In the end we are all rewarded with the best camera system I have ever seen. For those of you who are familiar with underwater cameras, you will really appreciate this camera system. Besides the handy remote control, you get 360 degree viewing and the camera turns in the housing. Yes, that is correct, the camera turns inside the housing. No more spooking fish!!

If you are in the market for an underwater camera I suggest you check out the OVS 560 (or 460) before you make a purchase, you will be glad you did.

kurt-turner
    Southeast MN

Scott,

Last weekend I was at Cabela’s and they didn’t have them in stock and weren’t real sure when they might arrive. Do you have any inside track on purchasing one and how much can I expect to spend? Thanks, Kurt

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I have to agree with scott, this camera is truly amazing. Besure to check them out at the ice show this Dec.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Does this mean we can all see Derek under water putting fish on your hook now??!! Could resist guys. Several years ago Nate and I bought an Aqua View together but I’ve never been able to use it as someone always seems to have it, if you know what I mean. Maybe now since Nate moved into the house right next to me I might be able to sneak in there and grab it. But the Aqua View doesn’t have the easy turning feature that you are talking about. Sounds neat. Can you tell us more about the turning feature Scott. Thanks, Bill

scottsteil
    Central MN

Bill, as Derek said, you will be able to see them at the Ice Show. Also, I see Cabela’s has them for sale on their web site. I would imagine a fully loaded 560 will cost around $600. The less expensive alternative is the 460, which is the same camera, minus the remote control and a couple other features.

It is very exciting technology. You can check them out on the MarCum site at:

http://www.marcumtech.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.