Adrian’s LOTW

• josh-larson
    The cities

So I’m heading up Feb 20th for a long weekend of fishing at Adrian’s resort.

Anyone ever stayed there? How’s the bite been out on LOTW?

Excited to bring along my Ion and put it to the test!

Eric.Christians
    Sabin - Moorhead, MN

Adrian’s is a good resort that plows a good road If you’re driving yourself out. LOW has been abnormally inconsistent this year in my experience. Won’t catch anything one day than next day will be hot fishing with no change in weather etc.

I’ll be on the other side of the lake at Springsteel if ya wanna compare notes after the weekend.

Lots of other resorts/ bars real close if you wanna grab a bite to eat somewhere new or have a beer.

Mike Klein
    Hastings, MN

Was up past fall nice people good info.

josh-larson
    The cities

Absolutely! I plan on doing a write up when I get back!

DIRTBALL2
    WARROAD,MN.USA

If any of you guy’s staying at Springsteel are looking for a place to eat, go into Warroad to Izzy’s Bar and Grill! They make a massive, killer burger there(I think they refer to it as the Izzy burger) It is HUGE and Omygawd good! You also get a mountain sized pile of french fry’s to go with it! Also yummy! They are kind of pricey but well worth it. There’s also a full bar and gaming area. Bon appetit’! DIRTBALL2

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Otherwise they keep a nice road and sold shiners two weeks ago.

josh-larson
    The cities

Have any of you guys used their ice houses?

Zach Peterson
    Austin, Mn

Taken an annual “guys trip” up there the past 5 years and every year we have used Adrian’s day houses.

They’re certainly nothing special, but being a day house, that is to be expected. With that said though, they have always been warm and clean and in 5 years we have only had one issue with a day house and we were certainly taken care of for it. Flashlight/Headlamp come in handy for setting up in the morning and packing up at night. We have also always driven out ourselves (not sure if they have option to ride out actually). We bring a small gas grill to make meals and everyone brings their own beverages they prefer. Usually a pretty good time. Always catch fish out of them, certainly not as fast or furious as maybe the guy out running and gunning on his own, but overall I wouls say we have always had pretty good luck. Just be prepared for long lulls in action at times.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.