Great deal on Marcum Lx 7

• buzzer
    Garnavillo Iowa

$549 free shipping reeds all flashers are marked down owner of new lx 7 just before trip to devils lake stoked

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Congrats on the new purchase Chad !!!

Good Luck at DL

Quote:

$549 free shipping reeds

That is a great deal.

Frenchman
    West Central Indiana

Almost good enough to tell the wife about!

TJ
    Hammond, WI

Anyone else having trouble ordering from their website? I go to checkout and get a please wait icon and everything stalls out? Too bad, I would like to get in on this deal.

TJ
    Hammond, WI

Scratch that…IE didn’t work but firefox does.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

Anyone else having trouble ordering from their website? I go to checkout and get a please wait icon and everything stalls out? Too bad, I would like to get in on this deal.

I like Reeds but their website needs some help. Their twenty minutes from the cabin so go there quite a bit.

TJ
    Hammond, WI

Thanks for the heads up on this deal!!! I’m a new LX-7 owner

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

I had problems also trying to order online a couple weeks ago so i just called them on the phone. And the gentlemen i talked to was very nice on the phone…you dont service like that from Gander Mtn thats for sure!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

That seems like a pretty good price. The Reeds flyer from the ice show has them at $699.

buzzer
    Garnavillo Iowa

I’ve had top notch customer service from them this year loving their deals this winter

rouser

Just bought one…can’t wait!

Geerdes
    Brandon, SD 57005

Quote:

I’ve never had good customer service with reeds, but for that price I think I’d chance it. That is a heck of a price.

http://www.bbb.org/minnesota/business-reviews/sporting-goods-retail/reeds-sports-shop-in-walker-mn-8051

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=270958.0

I have always had good CS from Reed’s. Ultimately the CS is coming from Marcum. I have purchased many things from Reed’s and have never been disapointed. Others may disagree, but I have always had positive experiences with them. I purchased and LX5 from them several years back for $300 and have purchased tranducers, etc from them while on our up-north vactation. I know not everyone has positive expiences with all vendors, but I have had very good experiences with Reed’s, Cabelas, Marcum, Clam and Vexilar. CS is important and that is why I continue to do business with these companies.
    Todd

iabubba
    NULL

Seen the sale was torn between the 6&7 went with the 7 a good late xmas present to myself

Storm Rider
    NULL

Anyone know why Reeds charges SD Sales Tax? I didn’t think they had a store in SD.

Eyeowa
    Spirit Lake, Iowa

Has anyone received their LX 7 from Reed’s yet?

iabubba
    NULL

tracking said mine shipped mon,,so maybe today

fisherman-andy

I have a buddy that ordered his on past Sunday night and just got the tracking info today. Looks like its being shipped Spee Dee delivery service. No idea where it is currently as there is no tracking updates yet to its where abouts. But its being shipped local to MN address so I would guess arrival in 3-5 days after.

oberg8630

just ordered one, hope im not disappointed with reeds, by the sounds of it its a good switch from owning nothing but vex and humminbirds over the years

Ben Putnam
    Saint Paul, MN

By the sounds of this, I wouldn’t doubt if Reeds sells all their LX 7’s soon… better jump on it before they’re gone!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Over many years I have ordered a lot of my major electronics from Reeds and never been disappointed. They always seem to come up with outrageously low prices. One bad employee having a bad day could ruin that but so far it has been great. I think most of my earlier transactions were done with the owner who is an energetic salesman and a character. I don’t know if he still works or not. I heard his health was declining a while back. I can still remember visiting the first and only store in Walker many times.

youngfry
    Northeast Iowa

Yes! What was his name? Isn’t his son running things there now? Man that guy could sell sell sell and he stood behind it too! He wouldn’t just replace something, he would replace it with something better if you weren’t happy. Hope he’s doing well. I’ve always had good luck with Reed’s

Eyeowa
    Spirit Lake, Iowa

I ordered mine on Sunday and it showed up today. It was delivered via Speedy as well.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.