hamms
    Mn

Great feeling!

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Nice work Kooncie!

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

I’m going to scratch the itch tomorrow morning before late Turkey day celebration at Ma’s house

Rivergills
    Wisconsin

Nice! Hope to get going here next couple days. What kind of rod is that. Sent you a PM.

bigdaddyg
    north central indiana

your killin me dave,lake,pond or river. as soon as the doc. gives me the ok I,ll be fishing.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Quote:

Nice! Hope to get going here next couple days. What kind of rod is that. Sent you a PM.

that is a hollow blank long rod that I had custom made for me by a guy on this website called Blue Fleck

ps0345

Awsome- I’m jealous. I should be out next Monday

logan newberg
    wisconsin

so jealous, I hope I can get out next weekend on some gills on crappies on a small lake by me

rapidsjigger24
    Beaver Dam, Wisconsin

I pulled my first of the year today as well. Gotta love the almighty Gill! First time posting a photo…hopefully it works…

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

It was a very tough bite today. We had lots of fish that came into the graph but not many commiters at all.

Alex and I were certain that without a good quality graph we would not have caught the fish we did today.

It was quite the adventure today wasn’t Alex. I look forward to fishing with you again soon. Here is a picture of an 8 inch bluegill that Alex caught today

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

From the few reports I have heard it was slow. Hope things turnaround tomorrow,.

Alex W
    Bangor, WI

I definitely was an adventure… I feel asleep at 6:30p last night and woke up about 15 minutes ago at 9:30! My body must not be used to the long treks on ice yet. Despite being slow it was a pretty fun day. Never have I seen panfish so finnicky in my life. We’ll have to get after it again when I am back over Christmas and hopefully the stubborn buggers are ready to eat! Great finally fishing with you again!

Alex W
    Bangor, WI

Also I just noticed that the picture didn’t upload!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.