Ice season has offically begun.

• Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

I would still rather be in the boat. Man ice fishing is EH, but it’s what I got right now.

Worked a shallow weed bed in 8′ of water and worked out to 11.5′ as the day progressed. The pike were on the chew and highly aggressive. It was pretty fun besides the hurricane winds.

I just couldn’t find the aggressive walleye. My first fish for the 2013/2014 ice season was a 19.25″ Largemouth.

bigstorm
    Southern WI

very jealous! low to mid 20’s here during the day with some wind made for conditions I chose not to take the boat out in and there isn’t any ice yet here. If the weather forecast is correct for here, I’m hoping there is a couple inches on a few smaller spots around here by next weekend. Spent today at Cabelas, then getting my ice fishing stuff ready so at least it wasn’t a waste of a day

Frenchman
    West Central Indiana

Jealous here to. Ice is not here yet but hopefully soon!

glenn-d
    N C Illinois

Wade I don’t know what it is about that last pic but I think my butt would be puckerin’ sitting on that ice !!!

scott-k
    Red Wing

Very nice way good to see that you’re out and about getting some fish still going out in the boat down here…will be making some ice runs this coming weekend.

gloomis21
    Nebraska

Very nice Largie Wade Man I’m jealous. Ice is trying to form here in Nebraska just need some single digit nights to lock up the larger lakes around here. Getting closer though!! I’m stoked

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.