Pulled a James

• dld24

Yesterday I got a text from the girlfriend saying I was lucky…lol evidently I left a container of wax worms in my hoodie that she decided to wash with her clothes lol…Somehow the lid stayed on, not sure how considering they always pop off in my pockets while fishing…I thought of James leaving his minnows in his hoodie for the wife haha

blackbay

So were the waxies still ok?

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

Poor little guys…they were probably a little shook up…

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

Letting the girlfriend wash your cloths is a sure fire way to end up with shrunken hoodies

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

Quote:

Letting the girlfriend wash your cloths is a sure fire way to end up with shrunken hoodies

yup, i buy all my stuff too big so when my wife washes them they are still wearable.

dld24

lol funny thing is that was my first question: were the waxies still alive?? she threw them away! dang women

thegun
    mn

Quote:

dude you need to get a new girlfriend!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Quote:

Quote:

Easy, I’m just surprised he has one.

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Easy, I’m just surprised he has one.

We started dating after Muskie season closed. I’m sure she won’t last long into the season

gixxer01
    Avon, MN

Watch what happens when she finds out you’ve been using her spaghetti strainer to change out minnow water!

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

Quote:

Watch what happens when she finds out you’ve been using her spaghetti strainer to change out minnow water!

One of the funniest things posted on IDO all year!!!

Gary Sanders
    Lake Wisconsin

Quote:

who doesn’t do that?

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

Quote:

Quote:

One of the funniest things posted on IDO all year!!!

x2
    Hey TheGun I like your profile pic..is that you?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Yesterday I got a text from the girlfriend saying I was lucky…lol evidently I left a container of wax worms in my hoodie that she decided to wash with her clothes lol…Somehow the lid stayed on, not sure how considering they always pop off in my pockets while fishing…I thought of James leaving his minnows in his hoodie for the wife haha

My wife hasn’t made the connection between fish bait and those big, slow moving flies that show up around the house from time to time. I’m getting better about the minnows. Still need to work on the larvae a bit yet.

Bless her heart she’s a good woman!

gixxer01
    Avon, MN

I’ll bet I’m one of few that has his and hers spaghetti strainers though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.