ATV AUGER MOUNT SYSTEM

• bullcans
    Northfield MN

I’m sure this has been posted before but now that I have an ATV i was hoping some of you could post pics or offer suggestions on the best way or best bracket system recommended for hauling an ice auger on the ATV

Thanks

Bird
    River Falls, WI

About a month ago I was in the same boat as you are….I looked at a few ATV auger mounts from Cabelas but did not find any I liked…ended up purchasing the Digger Anchor ATV auger mount at Fleet Farm (designed for the Strikemaster auger)and so far works well! Good auger head support and holds the auger motionless when running across the lake. Just my 2 cents.

rouser

I second the Digger auger mount. Great mount system, simple and effective. I first had this mount on my snowmobile and now have it on the ATV.

rfuchs

I personally have a Stearns mad dog mount and it has worked very well for me. The auger rides nice and low and never moves going across the lake this also has great power head support. Just my two cents and good luck.

broman

I used the Mad Dog ones as well. Here are some pics. I mounted the one on a board so that the head of the auger rests on it and doesn’t bounce around.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.