LX-9 update is ready!

• castle-rock-clown

When I win the LX9 will it come with the update all ready installed?

shane123
    Anthon, Iowa

Quote:

James said when they deliver it to me, it will have the newest update

castle-rock-clown

Quote:

Quote:

According to Iowa fish reports there in neither any ice or fish. The new LX9 is not allowed to be transported across any state lines due to FCC ,DEA, AARP, NAACP, ASPCA,NASA,PETA,NRA regulation. Therefore it must be awarded to someone in Wisconsin who lives at my address.

steuben1
    Indiana

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

According to Iowa fish reports there in neither any ice or fish. The new LX9 is not allowed to be transported across any state lines due to FCC ,DEA, AARP, NAACP, ASPCA,NASA,PETA,NRA regulation. Therefore it must be awarded to someone in Wisconsin who lives at my address.

That’s funny. I heard that for ONCE someone outside of Wisconsin and Minnesota were going to win!

mikegr
    MN

Quote:

That’s funny. I heard that for ONCE someone outside of Wisconsin and Minnesota were going to win!

Looks like you were right… way outside!

greghuff
    South Minneapolis, Minnesota

Congratulations to Matt Fikes of Utica, New York, for winning our sweepstakes for a MarCum LX-9 sonar/underwater camera combo unit!

We’ve given away the MarCum, an Otter Outdoors ice house and a StrikeMaster Ice Augers Honda-powered auger.

What should we give away next?

joetc
    Rogers and Longville, MN

Quote:

Congratulations to Matt Fikes of Utica, New York, for winning our sweepstakes for a MarCum LX-9 sonar/underwater camera combo unit!

We’ve given away the MarCum, an Otter Outdoors ice house and a StrikeMaster Ice Augers Honda-powered auger.

Strikemaster suit?

BassinBill
    La Crosse, Wi

Quote:

Polaris Ranger?

mike-g
    Bloomington,MN

Quote:

Skeeter 2190 (sorry, not ice-fishing related, but when open water prize ideas are needed…….)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.