Mille lacs???

• redneckjr
    Rosemount, MN

Ok guys,
    I’m headed up to mille lacs in about a week and looking for a little info. The IDO show was fantastic and got my blood pumping a lot for the trip. But I’m a river guy so this whole lake thing is new to me. I’ve only been to mille lacs once and that was open water and I couldn’t even tell you where we were. Just looking to get into some fish with buddies, big ones would be nice but we’re looking to not get skunked out there.
    What do you guys look for when picking a spot? Any info is appreaciated!!!
    Thanks,
    Chris

gheiter5995
    albia, iowa

Where are you staying at? I like hunters point resort. I use Tony Roaches web sight and check his on air report. I have gone fishing with him many times and also other friends have fished with him. Always is on the fish and he knows what is going on with them. He also only charges $150 per person for a full day guided trip. Then once he gets you on some fish or shows you areas to go you can go back to those areas the next day. Well worth the cost.
    http://www.roachesguideservice.com

fishinfool
    mn

Hey Chris, me and my son are going to Red Door on Friday 11th till Monday. If your going the same time we can sure compare notes when we get up there, or if your later I can send you a note on how we did… send me a pm if your gonna be there the same time and I will give ya my phone # ..
    JEFF (FISHINFOOL)

redneckjr
    Rosemount, MN

Well buddy with the perm house backed out guess I won’t be goin up after all… who knows might drag the portable and car up there we’ll see

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.