Finally!!!!!

• toxic11

Finally after studying the map of the local lake for days. I was able to find them. I slowly was losing hope that they are not in this lake. I found a honey hole where I caught this beauty and lost 2 more. This one was 17″. This is my first walleye from under the ice. I was pretty pumped.

lubey
    Lakeville, MN

Nice fish dude! Congrats on finding the walleyes and getting them to bite!

bioguy

Nice work. Always a great feeling putting walter on the ice.

BMarshall17

Nice work! Persistence pays off all the time!!

jake-bohnsack
    Wright County Area

Nice fish! Persistance is the key! Feels better when you catch em too, because you have also learned something! Too many people think fishing is just drilling a hole and then dropping a line, well it is I guess if your just fishing socially which is fine to depending on the situation.

Congrats,

Jake

walleyeben
    Albertville,MN

Its a great feeling, one will lead to a dozen that will lead to dozens that will leads to hundreds of 1000s more. The more you catch the easier it will get, taking a trip can often shorten your learning curve as more often than not zip code will dictate your catch rates more so than anything else! Nobody like swollowing 100$ gas bills but when your talking 100 fish trips, whats a few extra hours at work! Congrats!

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Think your hooked now. Wait till you get one over 20″ then 25″ and then …….. well you get it congratulations and I wish you many many more years.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.