Emergency strike master help!!

• a.j.-wiesner
    Ely,MN / Rochester,MN

My new 137 solo motor is sticking! I have used it 2 days and am on the lake now drilling holes and the throttle is seeming to stick half way?? Any ideas on what it is ?? I live in the middle of nowhere so I hope I don’t need a part!

a.j.-wiesner
    Ely,MN / Rochester,MN

Like I said I AM on the lake so any quick help would be awesome! Have no clue what’s wrong or what to check for…

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Throttle linkage froze up? Bring it in the shack for a little bit and try it again.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Quote:

Throttle linkage froze up? Bring it in the shack for a little bit and try it again.

Exactly, must of got some water or condensation in the throttle line, it needs to dry out good and you will be good to go.

a.j.-wiesner
    Ely,MN / Rochester,MN

Can u bring these augers inside to thaw out at night? Have heard both stories… Somebody told me it gets condensation or something at least with eskimo

a-and-t
    By Rochester,MN

Quote:

Can u bring these augers inside to thaw out at night? Have heard both stories… Somebody told me it gets condensation or something at least with eskimo

We bring ours in when the cable sticks, and that cures the problem at least on a old lazer. When you get it thawed out try putting grease on the cable. If you are worried bout condensation in gas use seafoam.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.