where to buy slender spoons and lightning spoons??

• a.j.-wiesner
    Ely,MN / Rochester,MN

I will be fishing on lake Mille Lacs this weekend for my birthday and on the drive up from Rochester Id like to pick up some new spoons. No stores in town carry the right sizes so i’m wondering where in the cities or on the way to mille lacs i could find a large supply of slender spoons and lightning spoons in 1/8 and 5/16. Also, any color advice would be appreciated!

I may be stopping at cabelas in rogers…… wondering if they have good stock there??

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

I would skip cabelas. Prince bait, reeds or Lundeans should have what your looking for.

mcrew
    zumbrota,mn

where will you be fishing out of? tutts bait in garrison has a nice selection of tackle not sure if they have slender spoons

katmando
    Ramsey,MN pool 2, St.croix river

Order em. You won’t find them really anywhere down here. If they carry them they might have one or two 1/4 size but that would be about it. Cabelas in Rogers is always out. Your best bet is TB to get them they’re the only ones that seem to replenish there stock.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Prince bait would be my 1st stop. Reeds only had a few heavy ones last weekend, but it never hurts to stop and look

jake-bohnsack
    Wright County Area

I agree with the other guys on the baits shops, however also check Fleet Farm… I was there the other day for some other items and noticed a large selection of slender spoons. They ship them pretty fast als0, in the future go on-line and you can really get exactly what you are looking for. I know that does not help in short notice however just thought I would share.

Good luck,

They are worth looking for- great baits!

jasono00
    cities

This seems to be a hot topic, on ido! Suprised more twin cities retialers dont take this info, and use if for key to stock youre shelves, with all sizes, and colors.

fishbizbob

Joe’s Sporting in the cities has a very large selection.

fishinfool
    mn

dont be afraid to try glo-devils if you dont find any.

tslonek
    Coon Rapids,Mn

Rods bait in Isle had a nice selection of slender spoons when I pulled thru town last Friday…..and he was going to order more .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.