East Troy WI

• nathan_schott
    Cheboygan MI

I have a job interview on friday in east troy….. I’m thinking fishing trip…. anyone on here from the area where could there be safe ice and where should I head out im not asking for your honey hole just a place to drill a hole or two and get my ice season started. or if you want to pm me your honey hole that would be nice as well…

icefanatic11
    Birnamwood, WI

I have the Ice armor extreme (gray) suit and I absolutely love it, nothing but the best marks, got my entire suit for 150 on a fleet farm clearance rack two years ago, so if you shop around you can find some great deals, the ice shows always have some awesome deals on ice suits generally 100 or so dollars off. Good luck.

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Quote:

I have the Ice armor extreme (gray) suit and I absolutely love it, nothing but the best marks, got my entire suit for 150 on a fleet farm clearance rack two years ago, so if you shop around you can find some great deals, the ice shows always have some awesome deals on ice suits generally 100 or so dollars off. Good luck.

Ok now I’m confused but thanks for the commercial ice man

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Whitewater has a great evening bite for gill chips. Fast and furious but small. I’m 35 minutes or so north of ya. When you coming into the area and how long are you here for? I’m just waiting on the salt to get cleaned up more before i take my boat back out to lake MI.

prodrive-al
    Elkhorn, WI

I’m about 10 miles west of ET, the smaller lakes just froze over but the bigger area lakes still have open areas over deep water still. Alot depends onwhat ya want to fish for.. Almost all area lakes will produce small to decent panfish and most have decent populations of LMB and pike. Where are you staying and how long are you going to be down? You can pm with specific questions if you want.

nathan_schott
    Cheboygan MI

I’ll only be up for the day on Friday… I know we will have safe ice down here in Illinois by then so I figured there would be a few smaller lakes out there to get out on.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Quote:

That was kind of random You can save money on car insurance by switching to Geico as well.

nathan_schott
    Cheboygan MI

think he was trying to post on the best bibs thread I started

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.